How to work at YC College
1. What you do is the greatest thing ever.
When Koreans can speak English, they might have greater opportunities in their life. You are the one helping them.
2. 10:00 and 10:01 are different.
Please start your class on time. Don’t forget your lovely students are waiting for you.
3. You are a teacher who should teach how to speak English, not teach how to only understand English.
Students come to speak English.
4. No dress code.
Unlike other schools, YC College doesn’t have a dress code but, think that your class must be the best. They don’t care what you are wearing if they’re having the best class.
5. if you need a break, just go!
but, just find another teacher who is just as great and adorable as you. (or better)
6. You don’t have to know how many students will re-enroll your class.
We hire teachers, not salesmen. We want you to fully focus on classes.